Bella10 Philosophy

BELLA10 PHILOSOPHY

At Bella10, we are all about the natural nails! We know it takes care and time to create a beautiful set of natural nails and smooth, healthy skin and cuticles enhance the overall appearance. Bella10 supports natural nail care through skilled nail technicians, personal nail care and great natural nail care products. We always recommend regular manicures, whither done by a licensed professional or at home, by yourself or with friends. Bella10 does recommend being a knowledgeable consumer when choosing a nail salon, nail technician, nail care product or tool. Bella10 is here to help.

Pages

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Cuticle Nippers vs Cuticle Scissors

Through the years, I've always been a fan of cuticle nippers.  It's probably because when I was in beauty school (all those many years ago, lol) the first pair of cuticle scissors I had didn't work worth beans! 

So nippers and I learned to be very good friends.  It was a struggle at first, but with practice, lots and lots and lots of practice, nippers and I were the best of friendsThen I received cuticle scissor that blew me out of the water! These cuticle scissors were Tower Point TopInox® Stainless Steel Cuticle Scissors by Niegeloh, Germany from Zamberg.  
Again, I've been a nipper fan from way back but I could not believe how these scissors handled.  It has an extra fine point to get into hard to reach areas, a sharp blade and smooth action to trim excess cuticle and skin with precision!  In a word, Dangerous.  In the wrong hands these scissors could do a lot of damage, but with desecration, these scissors were a dream come true. 

What more could I ask for... I could ask for the ability to use these with greater ease.  I am just not used to looping my fingers into the finger grips.  What to do, what to do!  I need to practice with these!  OMG, they are so-o-o nice.  

I love the cutting precision, especially with those flaps of skin further away from the cuticle area (that some of my clients love to create while picking at their cuticles).  These cuticle scissors eliminate that excess skin and create such a smooth finish.  So smooth that the client has nothing to get a hold of later.  lol.  Nippers can leave a ragged edge but not these scissors.  Yes, I may still utilize my nippers on occasion, but for now, I'm getting better acquainted with these beautiful new cuticle scissors.

Again, if you want some quality manicure and pedicure implements, I highly recommend you go to Zamberg!  They really do have some of the best tools I've seen in a long time.  All of them are built to last so, with care, you probably won't need to purchase another cuticle nipper or scissor or even nail clipper for a very very long time to come.  Christmas is coming too, and these make excellent gifts for loved ones.  Check them out at http://www.zamberg.com/zb/home.aspx.
 











2 comments:

Lisa Somoro said...

Do you provide Nail Nippers in your beauty products.

Unknown said...

dear sir we are manufactur all kind of nail sciccors with reasonable price if you interested then we will have a good deal. thank you.
Note :- we are not compromise in quality.